Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday Recap

I had a great time today leading the Sunday school class. There was a part in the middle where I got lost in my train of thought and I was so thankful that the others in my class filled in the space and allowed me time to recover. 

I can see where my calling to preach is so much more different than teaching. If I get the opportunity again, I hope that I can learn from this experience and grow in my ability to lead a class facilitation. 

That being said, the Lord really spoke to me in that class. After all the work in preparation, He had so much more to share. It is truly amazing how deep the scriptures can be. 

I really need to find a way to serve my church on a regular basis. I have been trying to figure out what I can do within the restraints that my life dictates. This blog is intended to supplement a little by providing an interaction point. I just haven't found a way to share my blog that doesn't sound self centered. "Hey everyone, check out my blog". I'll trust the Lord to open those opportunities.

I am avoiding social media, however, I know this is popular among members of my church. Perhaps, I should join Facebook again. I so disliked the invasive nature of the site. Twitter is well, almost the definition of foolish talk. It is not intended for true interactions. This will require some waiting upon the Lord. I will follow where he leads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment