Monday, July 6, 2015

By hook or crook


Acts 9:5
King James Version (KJV)
5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

The Lord is patient. He has extended a length of patience to me beyond more than I could have hoped. Two decades of drifting turned to running, turned to rowing, turned to blindness, and yet I sought the wisdom of this world. Yet He waited patiently. He allowed my mind to uncover all that the world has to offer and in slaking my thirst at the well of human understanding, He let me see my need for His sustaining water of life.

Ecclesiastes 12:11-14
King James Version (KJV)
11 The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

This Blog will have one purpose: Giving glory to God the Father. I pray that the Lord will use the gifts given to me to share from what He has walked me through to help point hearts and minds to Him.

Psalm 23:4
King James Version (KJV)
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment