Sunday, August 2, 2015

God be with you

I have been struggling since yesterday afternoon. I have been tempted to rely on my own wisdom and not trust in the Lord. As always the Lord is faithful. The lessons He has been impressing upon me, just got a more realistic example. I am in need to trust in Him all the more as my perception of the best scenario came shattering down. 

I heard today from someone at our church that they would be leaving. This is someone that I had come to trust. The Lord had worked through both him and his wife mightily to restore me to the church. Their patience, encouragement, and faithfulness are an expression of Christ's love. The Lord has called them to depart from our church organization. The Lord does not do these things lightly. In turn, this must be intended as a blessing both for them and us, as this is God's will. 

In there absence a void will be created in our church, a significant one at that. It is here that I pray the Lord is working. This void is a call to others in the church to step forward, to grow, and mature. The Lord has blessed Crosspoint with this family, and now God is calling on others to provide that blessing while sending our brothers and sisters to others where He has need of their faithfulness. 

He has been glorified and will continue to be glorified. I want to thank this family, and if you are reading this, then you know who you are. I pray and will continue to pray that the Lord will brightened your path and God's glory will be seen wherever He leads you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment